About Chubb Seguros
CHUBB IN THE WORLD
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded P&C insurance company and the largest commercial insurer in the U.S. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides personal auto coverage as well as commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The Standard & Poor’s rating agency has placed ChubbMX in its ranking of financial strengths within the category of AAA (financially stable).
CHUBB IN MEXICO
Established in Mexico in 1999, we offer insurance programs to both multinational and domestic companies. In May 2013 ACE Limited acquired ABA Seguros, Mexico’s fourth-largest personal lines carrier, and in January 2016, ACE acquired the Chubb Corporation, creating the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company operating under the renowned Chubb name. All combined, Chubb has now an even stronger presence on the US/Mexico border with offices in Tijuana, Hermosillo, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Reynosa and Monterrey. With our head office located in Mexico City and a bilingual team with more than 20 years of experience on the Mexican Car Insurance market, Chubb Mexico is a company that represents energy, drive, optimism and a can-do attitude, the commitment to our clients is our new badge of honor associated with quality and unparalleled service.
Chubb Mexico has been # 1 best positioned Mexican Car Insurance carrier for the Auto Tourist Program for 6 years in a ro” with a market share of 24.65% by 2018 and have become the third-largest personal lines carrier in Mexico.
All Chubb policies that are eligible, automatically include Platinum Coverage at mexinsurance.
The following benefits in addition to acquiring the basic coverages – Physical Damage, Total Theft, Third Party Liability, Medical Expenses, Roadside and Legal Assistance – our Platinum Package, will give you the following benefits:
- Partial Theft
- Up to 100% additional Sum Insured in Medical Payment
- Up to US$1,000,000 in Third Party Liability
- Uninsured Motorist Deductible Waiver
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Sum Insured Automatic Increase
- Unlimited Labor Rate in the US
- Fixed Deductibles
In addition to the above, your Tourist Auto Policy includes:
- Bilingual Claims attention 24/7.
- Availability to repair your vehicle in Mexico or USA.
- Third Party Liability limit (CSL) available up to $1,000,000 USD.
- 24 Hours Medical References in the Full Mexican Territory.
- Land and Air Ambulance Transportation Due to Emergency.
- Transportation or Repatriation in Case of Death.
- Trip Continuation for Occupants in Case of an Extended Illness, Theft, Total Loss or Extended Repair.
- Round Trip Ticket and Hotel Stay for an Appointed Person.
- Unlimited Roadside Assistance in case of Lockout, Emergency Fuel Service, Flat Tire Service, Jumpstart Service.
- Towing Service up to $1,000 in Mexico in case of automobile accident or mechanical breakdown.
- Rental Car Payment Due to Mechanical Failure, Accident or Theft of The Insured Vehicle.
- Tourist Information.
- Urgent Message Transmission.
- Preferential hotel rates.
- Airplane ticket reservations.
- Car Rental Reservations.
- Low-Cost Vacation Week.
CHUBB RATINGS IN MEXICO
Standard and Poor’s Global Rating
Chubb Seguros Mexico, S.A. has been awarded the highest financial strength rating “mxAAA”. The agency also found that Chubb Seguros México is and will be for years a strategically important subsidiary for Chubb Ltd as their expectation is that the operation of Chubb in Mexico will continue to generate solid results.
Chubb Seguros México S.A.
Av. Paseo de la Reforma #250, Torre Niza, Piso 16
Col. Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc
Ciudad de Mexico, CP 06600, Mexico
Who We Are
MAPFRE Insurance offers friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. Know our presence across the world.
MAPFRE Across the Globe
Part of the MAPFRE Group – a global insurance group doing business in over 100 countries across five continents. MAPFRE has over 36,000 employees serving over 30 million customers worldwide.
MAPFRE in the United States
Offers a wide range of insurance solutions for the home and vehicle
Is the 21st largest Property-Casualty Insurer
Is the 20th largest private passenger auto insurer
Has a network of more than 5000 independent agents and brokers
Has a presence in 14 states
Rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best
History and Values
At MAPFRE Insurance we build relationships based on trust. We’re committed to providing high quality products and valuable services, as well as exceptional customer experiences. That’s MAPFRE… People who take care of people.®
Then & Now
MAPFRE Insurance originated in Massachusetts as The Commerce Group, Inc. (CGI), founded in the town of Webster, Massachusetts in 1972. We are the largest private passenger automobile insurer, homeowners’ insurer and commercial automobile insurer in Massachusetts. We offer property and casualty insurance in 14 states across the United States through a network of more than 4,200 independent agents and brokers. We are rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
Our company provides a full range of insurance products, including coverage for automobiles, homes, motorcycles, watercraft and businesses. MAPFRE Insurance is part of the MAPFRE Group, a global insurance company present on five continents. It is the benchmark insurer in the Spanish market, the leading multinational insurance group in Latin America and one of the top 10 insurance companies in Europe in terms of premium volume. MAPFRE employs more than 38,000 professionals and services approximately 34 million clients.
MAPFRE S.A Corporate Timeline
- 1933: The Association of Owners of Rural properties in Spain creates MAPFRE
- 1962: MAPFRE acquires Central Public Works and Appropriations develops a network of funding throughout the Spanish territory
- 1975: FUNDACIÓN MAPFRE is created. MAPFRE REINSURANCE SERVICES is set up
- 1981: Central Investment and Loan becomes MAPFRE
- 1984-1992: MAPFRE expands its presence in Colombia, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Ireland, and Brazil
- 2008: US insurer, COMMERCE is acquired by MAPFRE
- 2010: The Commerce Group, Inc. renamed MAPFRE USA
- 2011: Ranked by Fortune and Forbes as among the “500 Best and Most Admired Companies in the World”
- Has offered a wide range of insurance solutions for both home and vehicle owners since 1972
- Is the 19th largest writer of private passenger auto insurance in the United States
- Distributes products through a network of more than 4,200 independent agents and brokers
- Has branch offices and association agreements across the United States
About Qualitas Compania de Seguros
Quálitas means quality in Latin. It is more than just the commercial name of the company, it is an attitude that prevails throughout the organization and that thanks to it, we have achieved rapid and solid growth. Founded by Lic. Joaquín Brockman Lozano, on December 9, 1993, in Mexico City, issued its first policy on March 22, 1994, and at the end of this policy, it already had 115 agents and 2,970 insured vehicles. Today, after more than 26 years, Quálitas is the leading Mexican insurer in the automotive market with more than 14,294 agents and more than 4.1 million insured cars. We offer products for all types of vehicles, from private cars and motorcycles to heavy equipment and public service. Our commitment to quality in service and personalized attention has consolidated us as the number one insurer in the sector.