*We will NEVER ask you for your password; not in email, not on phone, NEVER. Share it with no one!
Reset your mexinsurance password by following these simple steps:
- Go here: https://www.mexinsurance.com/user/auth/forgotpassword/
- Enter your email address and click “Reset my Password” button
- Check your email – you were sent a temporary password
- If the email did not arrive in your inbox with 2 minutes, check your Spam or Junk mail folder
- When you find the email, highlight the entire mexinsurance password
- Right-click the mouse button, then select Copy
- Toggle back to mexinsurance.com
- Select Login
- Enter your email address (username)
- Move the mouse pointer into the password field
- Right-click the mouse button, then select Paste
Finally, your mexinsurance.com password is reset. Now, we recommend you login and before you do anything click on Settings, then Edit Profile and change the password again to something you might remember. Or keep our complex password and store it safely.
Prior to seeing the video below, please take a moment to think. Within your mexinsurance.com account you have a lot of personal details. You have your full name, your address, your Drivers License number and Date of Birth. With this information a bad actor could easily re-create a persona and take advantage. Please be mindful of quality passwords and NEVER EVER SHARE YOUR PASSWORD. Nobody at mexinsurance.com will ever ask you for your password.
Here is a video walkthrough of the process:
If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact us